- From 2009, Deputy Vice President Commercial for AIRBUS Corporate Jets.
- From 1997 to 2009, Regional Sales Director South and East Europe at AIRBUS Commercial Aircraft, in charge of airlines in Greece, Israel, Italy, Lebanon Malta and Poland.
- From 1992 to 1997, Business Manager Civil Aviation at OFEMA (Office Français d’Exportation de Matériel Aéronautique) in Paris.
- From 1990 to 1992, Assistant Manager at BBL Aviation in Paris, the aircraft finance division of Bank Brussels Lambert.
- Intelligence Officer (Lieutenant) in the French Air Force from 1989 to 1990.
- From 1987 to 1989, MBA in Finance and International Business Strategies from ESSEC (Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales) in Paris.
- From 1984 to 1987, Civil Aviation Engineering Degree in Aircraft Design, Manufacturing and Airline Operations from ENAC (Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile in Toulouse).
- French & German: native languages
- English & Italian: fluent
- Russian: beginner level
- Travelling, History, Modern Painting & Music, Martial Arts, Motor Biking, Scuba Diving.
- Married, 1 son, 1 daughter.
- Born March 1964 in Strasbourg (France).